My Precious Life...

Its all about life...

Monday, January 31, 2011

FV.net

i'm so happy today... when i reached home then i received email from FashionValet.net inform that i'm the winner of MugShot Monday for this week!!! Yeay! i'm so happy! Thanx FV! I love to do my online shopping with FashionValet because i love the items ( of course! ) packaging was very nice and delivery service? so fast! When u purchase and make a payment before 4pm you will get your purchased by tomorrow before 12pm! its cool isn't it?! the services totally awesome. FashionValet selling local brands. Proud with local brands yea! why i love FV.net? it is because of the owner aka co-founder Vivy Yusof. She have a awesome blog. She so humble, kind and very pretty! i am her loyal reader. Everyday is my routine to read her blog coz she's inspire me. She's my idol, even she's rich,she still look down to earth this is why i envy her!

P/S : To girls out there i suggest if you love shopping but don't have a time? this is the right website for online shopping www.fashionvalet.net


2 comments: